Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weigh In

Today was weigh in.  Last week I gained 1.8 pounds, this week I lost 1.8 pounds.  So, I will consider this a good week, a loss is a loss.  I am getting back on track, exercising again, eating smarter.  I am not going to be hard on myself.

I went to pick up a few things at the store today.  I decided to treat myself and buy a couple pair of Capri pants.  Guessing my size, because my pants I now leave buttoned and zipped and slide them on and off.

I began with a pants size of 22.  Today I bought a size 16 and it is too big.  This pleases me very much.  I still have SO far to go, but I feel smaller.  I feel healthier.

I am flirting with losing 30 pounds.  At one point I was down 29.4 ... now I am at 27 I have lost.  It's still a great start.  And, I know about the plateau's.  I will have patience and keep reminding myself that slow and steady is much better than rapid weight loss.  I am not just changing my diet but I am also getting up and moving which I hadn't done.

1 comment:

Jools said...

Very well done.