Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Monday, April 18, 2011

I'll let you know

I layed in bed last night feeling my chest tighten.  I would have an occasional tweak of pain but it must not have been bad or lasting because I went to sleep at 9:00 and didn't wake up this morning until almost 10:00. 

These long hours of sleeping are so not like me.  I had always been a early riser.  Of course mostly because of smoking.  I really enjoyed my quiet mornings smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee.  Once I quit smoking being up early wasn't so important.  Now... it's just being extremely tired all the time.  I could at any given hour during the day, go in and lay down and sleep for 2 or 3 hours.  It is very rarely that I am full of energy. 

Tomorrow is another weigh in.  I am not sure how this week will go.  I had very good days where I ate well, and exercised enough... but then Thursday came and the rest of the week went off track.  I'll post again to let you know.  I am hoping for a loss.  I really need to keep on track.

I have kept up the trampolining even after the emergency room visit.  It hasn't seemed to make any difference, which makes me wonder about the Costochondritis diagnoses. 

Tomorrow afternoon I will see my primary care doctor and I am hoping to have some answers for any of this.  I'll let you know.

No comments: