Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I took a nap

I trampolined for 10 minutes today and did some walking around through the stores.  We dropped Layla and Foster (her dog) back at home with Britt, and I came home and took a 2 hour nap.

I can't even remember the last time I went in and got under the covers in my bed and napped? 

I just thought it note worthy only because it really is out of character for me. 

I must build back up my stamina.  I must get my strength back. 

This event monitor is a pain.  I only have 2 leads and a control box about the size of a pack of cigarettes.  At night I have to secure it inside a sports bra and hide the wiring.  During the day if I have pants with pockets in them, then the control box can go into a pocket, if not then I wear really baggy shirts and keep it tucked inside the front of my bra. 

With the cannula around my face and this lumpy thing on my chest... I feel like a leper.  That and my forearms are still black and purple with bruises. 
I look forward to the end of the month when this monitor can be given back.  So far no events to record.  Knock on wood for luck. 

No comments: