Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This was Tuesday April 5th.  1300 deficit is my daily goal.  I'll call this day a success. 


My daily food intake and the caloric break down.


I am doing my best to work slowly back up to 2 hours a day.  As you can see I made an hour and that was plenty. Baby steps.


Sometimes this posting my life is easier than others.  When I show a weight loss for instance... it's a pleasure to come here and post.  When I struggle and gain weight, the last thing I want to do is put it in writing.  I think this is what is keeping me pushing forward. 

I am recharging myself this month.  April will be my month to get back on track.  I hope to show good weight loss... but also I am going to work to get back to 2 hours a day and 10k steps.  I am half way there.  I won't give up.  If I do, well ... that is letting emphysema beat me.  That will not happen. 

We, well Bill repainted the kitchen for me.  I can say I painted the drawers and the fronts of the cupboards.. but for the most part he did the hard work.  It was gray and black before (his man kitchen).  Well, I took it over and My kitchen I wanted red.  It still has his black touches here and there.  I Love it.  Keep in mind that our house was built in the 20's and the walls are lath and plaster instead of drywall, so any renovation is a major job.  And, nothing is square!  LoL 

I am proud of how it turned out... so I'll share pictures. 

Our kitchen is small and there is NO room for anything.  So, when I asked Bill to take the doors off of this set of cabinets to show off my dishes he wasn't so sure.  I think he likes it now.  We just have more in the pantry and hardly ever used things hiding in plastic tubs under my bed.  LoL






Like I said, we have NO room.. so my spices are on the wall.  At one time they were in that long narrow door right there.. but we turned it back into the ironing board it was meant to be. 


 One last thing before I give in and go to bed ... I have (for the moment) given up late night eating.  Well... I should say... I am eating carrots or grapes or berries instead of chips, crackers or cheese.  Keep your fingers crossed with me that I can keep it up. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kellie and I LOVE the kitchen! Hugs, Savannah