Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Friday, April 8, 2011

Taking time with Layla








I am so tired tonight.  Not for any particular reason.  Layla is spending the night with us and she requires a lot of attention.  That is fine with me, I think it's Grandma's job to let her have all my attention when she is here.  Which works well most the time.

I will try and write more tomorrow and post some more recipes. 

No comments: