Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yard Pictures and bad air

I am still struggling to get through this bout of depression.  It isn't bad, but I know it's just there under the surface, behind this face that smiles and says everything is O.K..   I think some of it is the frustration of wanting to do so much more, but my body refuses to obey my orders. 

Our air quality has been in the dangerous zone and I can tell.  We are getting into the summer heat.  We are at 4200 ft elevation so when we are in the 90's it's HOT.  Normally our summers are only 2 months and so very few people here have central air.  We have 3 window air conditioners that we try and cool the entire house with.  Most of the time it's fine, but once it gets above 90 really nothing helps.

Between the heat and the air I just feel wiped out.  I also just started taking another dose of my heart medication around noon, and that seems to make me really slow down.  They told me not to worry about taking my blood pressure for a couple days but to watch for signs of extreme low blood pressure.

I finished planting the pots and containers in the front yard.  I still have a few to do for the back deck.  Our yard when it gets fully fluffed out from the winter is really very pretty.  It reminds me of pictures of my Grandma's English Garden.  Her plants were beautiful and overflowing into each other, with paths.  That must be my style.  My yard is anything but edged and manicured.







That's what has been occupying my days lately.  That and the Casey Anthony trail, which I am done with.  I waisted far too much of my days watching that.

Well, I am off to bed.  Layla is spending the night and if I don't stake a claim to part of the bed I may as well forget it.  For some reason she searches me out and sleeps wrapped around me.  I am one of those who always liked to sleep untouched.  I never was a very good cuddle-er.

O.K. meds are working, time for bed.  More later...............

No comments: