Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Monday, July 11, 2011

Stem Cell Doctor's Appointment

Not long ago I posted about a stem cell article I had read.  I think I also posted that I submitted my medical information to see if I would qualify for their program. 

Today I got a call and the woman on the other end said she was from Dr. ______'s office confirming my appointment with him tomorrow between 3:00 and 5:00.  I said... which Doctor?  She explained that this was in regards to the stem cell program.  Ahh! 

I really don't know what to expect.  If I recall this Doctor and his program is in Florida.  I am in Oregon ... that is an entire United States between us. 
I will post what I find out.

That's about all I can communicate tonight.  I took my meds really early because I was sure it was about an hour and half later than it really was... I have been struggling to stay awake every since. 

Until tomorrow....................

No comments: