Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chest pain

I had a terrible night.  I woke up 4 times with lung pain.  This pain is bad enough to wake me out of a sound sleep and sit straight up. 
It hasn't left today.  I thought that if I got up, took my meds and inhalers, and did a little stretching it may help.  Nope.  I vacuumed and made a few dishes for dinner tonight and it is worse.  Most the time I can do breathing exercises and it will go away or lessen.  Nope.

So, I called my Pulmonologist and left a message with his nurse to please return my call and help me with this pain. 

In the meantime I thought I would blog.  I am afraid to lay down, it makes the pain so much worse. 
Bill is over helping Brittney and Fernando with a plumbing issue so here I am. 

I need to go deal with this somehow... I am just getting more uncomfortable.

No comments: