Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer time came today

I forget the symptoms of Copd.  Symptoms like not tolerating weather changes.  We didn't have a Spring.  It went from freezing temps to rain and frost warnings, to 90 next week.  Summer is here and I didn't have time to climatize.  I went to the store today with Layla and walking outside just took my breath away. 
I went to Curves today and did my 2 rounds.  I worked a little harder.  I have to say the last time I went to Weight Watchers I weighed in at 192 pounds.  Today at Curves I got on the scales and I weighed 195.  NO 
I don't want gain this back.  So, now I am going to try and re-devote myself to weight loss.  I am sure that these work outs will show inches lost after a month.  They weigh and measure once a month ... I'll keep you posted.  Now that I weighed today, I think every Friday I will weigh and that way I can adjust if I need to.

Bill and Brittney worked all day to get the pool set up.  Finally at 2:30 we started filling it up and by 7:00 tonight it was about half way full.  lol  I will get up in the morning and turn on the water to finish.  Bill is getting out our deck and patio furniture and he wants to build our deck out around the pool.  Great idea I think.  Even though it is above ground ( 15' x 4.5') and we will need to take it down in the winter, it will be worth it to have it up for the few months we can.

I still need to go to the nursery and get some more flowers for my planters and pots.  :)  I love to play in the dirt.  I can't do much with my big gardens, but I can plant and fuss with pots and planters.

No comments: