Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My daily Medications

A simple, short post tonight.  A picture is worth a thousand somethings or others!  LoL  Told you my head isn't screwed on right lately!

2 Years ago I didn't have any medication to take.  I even refused pain meds after a failed back surgery because I hated taking pills so bad. 

This is one day now.  And, some of these medications I take twice a day.

Now, if you'll excuse me it's time to take my meds and go to bed. I still am not 100%. Bill and I went to Veterans Park this morning and I pushed myself as far as I could and didn't even get a mile in. There is just this stabbing pain in my left lung and with exertion it gets worse.


Until tomorrow friends................





No comments: