Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Long time no see

I have had such a hard time getting here.  Sorry. 
Britt and Layla and her dog (a miniature Australian Shepard) moved in for a week or so.  We just finished moving them into their new house today.  I love her house.  It's a 2 story split level, which kind of makes it a 3 story.  It's in one of the best neighborhoods in town.  I told her I was jealous of her new house and she laughed and said good!  :)  I am so happy for her.  They are on the road to a great life.  She will graduate the 10th with her CNA license, have about 10 days off then back for her summer schedule, and into her nursing degree.

I am doing pretty good.  I have had a secondary infection creeping around through my body.  It has left me tired and at times feverish.  It was a cyst that was on the back of my right shoulder just in a spot I couldn't see it.  I was taking a shower the other day and just having water run on it was painful so I called the doctor.  She was quick to give me antibiotics and told me to watch it. 
I guess my immune system is low due to the heart medication I am taking.  Isn't that odd?  The medicine is helping my heart and leaving me wide open for any bug that wants to make a home around me.

I am so hoping to get all this out of the way so we can enjoy our trip to Bend.  I am going if they have to drag my lifeless body into the hotel and shops!!!  LoL  Dramatic huh?

I have been watching my food intake (mostly) and have been as active as possible this week.  I will see what Tuesday has in store for me.  This will be one of those weeks I am not sure about a gain or a loss?

Well, I have taken my meds and it's getting to be that warm fuzzy moment, So I will say goodbye... but I will do my best to get back here much sooner next time.

P.S.  Today is my 2 year anniversary of the day I was diagnosed and the day I quit smoking. 

1 comment:

Giulia said...

Two years. Two years of a diagnosis - two years of smoke freedom (as a PS????), two years of Kellie's blog. I'd say that's definitely something to celebrate big time.

Glad the moving is over and you are back to normal in your own home. Well, whatever "normal" is. lol

Don't matter how long it takes for you to blog - we'll be here. (Well, I will anyhow).