Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Two days in one.

When did my trampoline turn on me?  I got on it yesterday for 10 minutes and that was enough.  I was O.K. with that and blamed my lack of commitment to just getting home and going out grocery shopping, unpacking and everything that goes along with coming home. 
Today however, I got on the trampoline this morning and it was a chore to do 15 minutes, I did though.  This afternoon I plugged in my IPod and turned up the music and got in another half hour. 

My leg muscles are sore.  It is going to take some time to get me back up  to my max again.  I did pretty well yesterday following my idea to just eat fruits and veggies for 4 days.  I did eat a power bar and 55 goldfish crackers.  LOL 
Today I ate lots of fruit and veggies then for dinner ate fish which is fine. 
I was holding off and trying not to eat protein, but found myself eating things like crackers ... so to save myself I decided protein may stave off hunger and it did.

This should be a warning for me of how easy it is to slide right off the eating healthy and exercising program and going back to my bad habits. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The above was last night.  I will finish this quickly.  Again today I was on the trampoline but for a very short time.  It feels like my fibromyalga is coming on again full force.  I wish I knew what makes this flare up?  I have pain meds for it, and it takes the pain away rather quickly, it also however takes away all my energy.

I hope all the dads had a wonderful fathers day.  I woke up early this morning and got Layla and I dressed and off we went to shop for Bill and Fernando.  We bought them both shirts and Layla picked out some cards.  We were back home about the time Bill woke up. 

I am on my way to bed and it's not 8:00 yet.  Yawn... I just can't keep upright any longer today.

No comments: