Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Staying awake waiting for the tooth fairy

Just a quick blog to explain my email today.

I sent in a request for information regarding Stem Cell regeneration in lungs, that a center in Sarasota Florida was conducting.

I heard back right away.  I am not sure if this is just a standardized mailer, or perhaps they are interested in me.  At any rate, I will call them tomorrow and see.

I was at Curves again today.  Still doing fine.  I am noticing each day that a new group of muscles are sore, so something must be working right.  lol
I am going to sign up tomorrow for a year.  I was concerned, having the lungs that I do there is a chance that I may have to stop the heavier work outs.  I am of course hoping not but you never know.  So, I asked them if I could get out of a contract for medical reasons and they said of course, just bring in a doctors note for their file.  So, tomorrow I will be officially a member of a gym / workout center.  :)  I never thought I would see those words associated with me again.

Layla is here tonight and she lost a tooth.  So, I am trying to stay awake long enough to play tooth fairy.  Do you know inflation and cost of living has hit the poor tooth fairy?!  The going price for one tiny little tooth is $2.00 ... and, that's on the cheap side from what I hear.

No comments: