Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My pity party

I was in one of those moods today.  Not exactly a pity party, but pretty close.  Yesterday had been such a good day for me going and working out successfully, today I just couldn't get a grip on.

I was upset because the kids (Britt and Fernando) were bringing me a load of top soil for my raised beds and I couldn't help.  She bought me a bunch of flowers that needed planting and I couldn't do it. 

We were going to go to the park today with the family (Britt, Fernando, Layla and Maria (Fernando's mom) ) and I cancelled on everyone this morning.  There was an old car rally and every year they all have a show and shine in the park and are given awards.  There is live music and little booths.  This year I just didn't think I could walk it.  I was planning on just taking a blanket and sitting around while everyone walked through the cars, then I thought No... I don't want to be planted on a blanket all day.  It was selfish of me, I know... but I really get tired of being the odd one out all the time. 
Ugh... this is a pity party!  :( 

I just get frustrated.  I don't want everyone else to have to do my yard work for me and planting.  I appreciate what they do, but it's hard to just sit and watch.  

I promise I will get a good nights sleep tonight and work on my attitude for tomorrow.

No comments: