Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Friday, June 24, 2011

Back to CURVES, wish me luck

Yesterday I went to the nursery and bought some tomato plants and a few flowers for the pots on my porch.  It's my way of gardening without expending too much effort.  I miss having flower beds and doing yard work.  Bill does his best, well ... he mows and plants for me.  His idea of weeding is breaking off the weed above the surface, only to have it grow back in 2 days.  lol  I just squint my eyes these days.  I had a flower bed in the back yard that was full of different colors of Iris in the Spring and Roses in the Summer.  Now the Iris have overgrown and needed to be separated long ago, the roses need to be pruned correctly and all the dead wood cut off.  And, grass and weeds have taken over everywhere.

It just is necessary for me to realize things will not be like they were before, even in my garden.

Today I am going to CURVES for my first work out.  I actually leave in just a few minutes.  I am nervous.  I want so badly to be able to physically go work out on those machines.  I actually just don't know if it is possible.  I remember a year and a half ago it was difficult, which makes me think now it may be too much.  I am hoping I can just go at my own pace and things will be fine. 

I will let you know how things go.  Wish me luck!

No comments: