Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Saturday, September 4, 2010

School Shopping




I am so tired tonight. I took Britt and went school clothes shopping for Layla. She starts school Wednesday. Kindergarten, it just doesn't seem possible. We ended up bringing Layla back home to stay with Papa after we got her sizes down, then went back out shopping.

I am so tired.

I came home and ate dinner. A chicken breast sliced up on top of romaine lettuce, onions, english cucumbers.. with sliced beats and a boiled sliced egg. And of course water with cucumber.

I didn't drink all my water today and I ate WAY too late. I didn't eat dinner until 8:00 and by that time I was famished. I'll remember to plan ahead next time and at least eat a little something before we leave.

It's been a long day, and I have the cutest little girl who is snuggled up in my bed. I am going to take my meds and go snuggle. Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kellie
I was diagnosed with severe COPD in 2004 so I know what you're going through. Don't let the doctors rush you into the transplant process. If I had done so back in 2005 I would have a 45% chance of being alive today. Granted I'm not out running around but I am still able to get around. Come and visit our forums started by me and another woman with COPD. Check out http://stemcellpioneers.com and http://copdliving.com

Hang in there
Jeannine