Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Even though I didn't go to Weight Watchers this week (I am feeling like a cheat.  LoL) I am still doing my best to lose weight quickly.  These are 3 days worth of snacks.  Well, minus the plums in the strainer... those are left over from our walk the other day.  I am considering making Chinese plum sauce but have to buy canning jars.  Anyway... these are my snacks; celery and carrots cut into bite sized pieces ... red peppers and celery, and then in the large containers, tomatoes and cucumbers and tomatoes and onions and celery.  It gets me through till dinner time. 

My biggest problem is eating before I go to bed.  This is where a bowl of cereal or a cheese sandwich always was so good.  So, I am making fat free/sugar free pudding with skim rich milk.

Britt was here today and measured me.  We have done this every week for 3 weeks now.  In 3 weeks I have lost 4 inches off my stomach.  Yikes... Still have lots of inches to go, but that's not bad.  My chest is the same, which is usually the first place I lose it.  Lost some in my arms and thighs and butt, but I am most pleased with my stomach. 
I will be very interested to see what next Tuesdays weigh in brings.  It will be 2 weeks worth of losing instead of just one.  I admit I had a few times that I broke my rules.  I had a pepper jack cheese sandwich with mayo on really good bread one time, and then ate chips one night.

It's the late nights.  All day I can get by drinking water, munching on a carrot if I need to.  But, at night I need something cheesy, salty with mayo and bread!  LoL!!  Just kidding.

I have this idea that might help me.  I love soup, and especially this time of year when there is a nip in the air.  I made some vegetable soup yesterday that was really good and about 1/2 point for 1 cup.  If I bought some good heavy bread of some kind, maybe like a baget or something I could get my fix of bread and still come in under calories and points. 
I'll look at the store and see what kind of bread they have there for serving size and points value.  The Weight Watchers point value is just based on fiber and calories and fat grams.  If those #'s are low enough then I am good.  Actually you want high fiber and low everything else.

Anyway... Just thought I post my nightly struggles.  Tonight I'll go for the pudding when I need that something before bedtime.

1 comment:

Sarah Renner said...

Inches are a huge thing here =) Yeah for you, and we are all struggling lol. I lost 2lbs I know not much right but better than nothing so I have 13 to reach my goal!!! The frozen meal thing is a huge help to me plus popcorn with no salt and or butter ect...just plain plain plain...lol But I have been 10 days without salt which is amazing for me!!! Normally I salt everything...even before trying it..so no salt, and or unhealthy food and all I get off is 2 lousy pounds...oh well I shall keep with it too....good luck with weigh in this week...as always love ya!