Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Family dinner and I am off to bed

It's been a long day. Yesterday school shopping and Layla spent the night. She is the most adorable thing and the joy in my life. Waking up to her saying I love you grandma is just about the best thing ever!

We went to Britt and Fernando's tonight for dinner. We try once a month to have a family dinner. I cooked today and was in the kitchen 5 hours. I cooked stuffed chicken breasts and made roasted red pepper sauce to serve over it. Then made garlic bread and a big salad. Doesn't sound like much... but it is just very labor intensive. Worth it, but it is one of those dinners you wish you had someone helping you prepare it. I don't know if you've ever tried to peel a roasted pepper.. not easy. Anyway, dinner was good.

I had a 5 ounce chicken breast and salad with yogurt parm dressing. No bread. I love bread! LOL
I think it's funny I have been taking the fiber pills and haven't had a bowel movement since. I am not uncomfortable, but definately not lighter in that general area either. Britt was amazed when I told her. She said that worked so well for her.

So, I think for the time being I am off the fiber pills. I think the veggies and water will flush my system just fine.

I am exhausted tonight. I was tired last night and then today was a killer so I am going to go take my meds and get in bed.

No comments: