Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2nd Weigh In

This morning was my second weigh in at Weight Watchers.... lost 3.4 pounds.  It's not exactly the 5 pounds I lost last week, but it's still significant for one week.  I will be happy with that.  I am still eating once a day mostly, and always a good protein and a ton of veggies.. be it broccoli or a ton of green leafy things. 
I have been eating fish which amazes me.  It still is not what I would call one of my favorite meals, but it is high in protein and lean with good oils.  OH MY GOD I have become a granola cruncher!!  LOL  Not quite, but I am watching very closely what goes in my mouth.
My problem, and for those who don't like "personal blunt talk" shut your eyes and skip over this part.  .... The heart medication the doctor put me on causes Diarrhea.  I was taking 5 big fiber capsules a day and NADA.  So today I talked to my other doctor who tells me I am not normal... well, DUH I said.  She told me which kind of gentle laxative to use which won't cramp me up and I can use it ever couple days if I want. 
One would think with all this healthy food going in... something would easily come out.  LOL  O.K. enough talk of that type of stuff.

I am working on the cookbook and will soon be lumping all the recipes into one category.  I will still occasionally add one here and there, but for the most part once I get done with the cookbook I am taking a break on the food writing.  All it does is make me hungry.  I am already wondering what will happen this year when I start my Christmas baking.  Those cookies and fudge will have to come out and go right into baskets for our friends.

No comments: