Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Monday, August 23, 2010

Mom's easy cheesecake

Sorry, no picture at this time. Maybe I'll make this again and get to it before Bill and friends. LOL

Ingred:
1 pck. 8 0z cream cheese softened
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla
1 4 oz cool whip
1 prepared 8 or 9" graham cracker crust

Beat cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in the sugar. Blend in sour cream and vanilla.

Fold whipped cream blending thoroughly. Spoon into crust, Chill until set about 4 hours.
Serve topped with cherry pie filling... or any other kind you'd like. 1 can of cherry pie filling will make 2 pies.

When I was growing up as a pre-teen and teenager every holiday we would have lots of company. It was my job each time to make this pie. It is so easy. The one thing I can tell you is to make sure to wait until it's set.

1 comment:

Spunkie said...

Loved this one I always make for Holidays and this is so easy will be doing this one and family will be joyed to take one home ... Thanks Kellie ...