Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Saturday, August 28, 2010



That was lunch yesterday. It actually was good and filling even. After I ate it I realized I forgot to put lettuce in it! LOL Shows my state of mind lately. LoL It was celery and celery leafs, onion, one hard boiled egg, 4 nasturtiums out of my flower garden (I really like them they have a peppery citrus flavor) and tomatoes and cucumbers. I drizzled a little lime over it. And, my new thing I am making myself drink... Water with lemon.

If you only knew how much I hate water! LoL I know it has no flavor, but yuck. I don't know why? Even with citrus and I've tried all of them I don't like it. I am hoping it's an acquired taste and will become a habit. I am gulping down 6 12 ounce glasses a day. Sorry, that's all I can do! LOL

For dinner (grinning) I was so damn hungry I cooked and ate before I realized I didn't take a picture. LoL I made brown and wild rice with mushrooms 2 ounce lean hamburger patty's (Bill had set out hamburger and I had to use it... I know red meat!!) that I flattened out and used a medium sized biscuit cutter to form patty's, and steamed broccoli and white onions with lemon zest.

And then................... I blew it and had a bowl of Apple Jacks before I went to bed. :( This can't happen. So... all the cereal and temptation will have to go somewhere, and I will have to learn how to show restraint!

So far today... 2 scrambled eggs, and coffee w/ non dairy cream. Going to get water now. I know I am getting a late start. Tough morning. I'll post more later after dinner. If I can get the chicken to thaw out! LoL

No comments: