Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The girls got here Thursday night. The main reason they came down was so Britt could see her boyfriend before he leaves Monday to go back to Iraq. So, I knew I wouldn't see much of them. Britt is getting ready to move back here. I am probably repeating myself here, I can't remember if I mentioned it or not. Anyway.. They are going back home tomorrow afternoon. I'll miss them until they are back for good. I can't wait to have my girls close by!

My breathing is still difficult. I wonder if it is the weather? We have had winter come back for a few days and it is bone chilling cold outside. Maybe the barometer or something? Another question I will have to ask the doctor. I know the steam from the shower this morning about killed me. I love hot showers and I am not going to give them up easily! Honestly though I was beyond breathless getting out of the shower this morning! It took me at least 10 or 15 minutes to gather myself.

As for this breathing problem. I am doing my best to not let it get me down. I have to say this morning a few tears came to my eyes. Not because I was in pain, but because it is SO frustrating and scary to struggle for a breath. All it took was for Bill to say... "You look pale, do you want me to get your oxygen?" That was a first! I hope it takes a very long time for him to ever ask me that again!!

Now to my "healthy eating" and watching my weight. For some reason this week I have been craving all the foods I am not supposed to eat! I don't think I have gone too far overboard, it will be another interesting weigh in. I can't recall if I had this many doubts before when I was doing Weight Watchers? I know I used to be a lot better at tracking my eating habits last time. I guess I'll find out Tuesday how I have done and let you know.

No comments: