Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This will be another short blog. I am so tired today.

Bill left this morning, so Layla and I have 6 days to ourselves. It's just fine with me, we get along better when it's just the two of us. She is an only child and you can really tell. She wants someone to entertain her all the I am trying to teach her how to play by herself and she does really well most the time.

I went to Weight Watchers this morning and didn't stay for the meeting because I didn't think Layla would sit there quietly for an hour and not ask me a million questions. I did lose 2.6 pounds. :) Yeah for me. I figured this week I would lose weight if only because I walked so much.

Well, I can't seem to keep my eyes opened any longer tonight. I'll catch up with everything tomorrow.

3 comments:

jimer said...

Hi. Saw your web blog and also your info on the become and ex site. Did not know if you got the message I sent you regarding your website and the information and my mother who had something simular. Hopefully all is well with you and yours. Kellie

Unknown said...

I am sorry, I didn't get your message. I have looked for it and can't see where you left it? Can you re-post it here for me?

Anonymous said...

I've read several just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you place to create the sort of magnificent informative web site.

Also visit my weblog Americas Cardroom Poker Offer