Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I am tired so this will be brief tonight, I'll try and get back here tomorrow and write more.
I talked Bill into walking with me today. I know it's boring for anyone to walk with me. I can't go far without stopping and catching my breath, I pant like a dog and have been known to gasp for air every once in a while.
Anyway... We walked 2 miles on the Link River nature trail. It was fairly flat and easy walking. A few hills, well mountains to me.. to most people small inclines! LoL
I set a unoffical goal for myself to walk 5 miles a week. It will have to be weather permitting of course. Today I almost called it off because of the cold wind. It really takes my breath away. I just went slow and stopped A LOT!! LOL Bill was his patient self, bless his heart. Anway... It felt good. I'll have to remind myself how beneficial that is for me.

Still not sleeping. Last night from 2:00 on I may as well have gotten out of bed. Oh, probably not, but I am sure after that time I didn't get more than another hour of sleep. My legs were going crazy last night. This means to me the new drug the doc put me on is not working. I will try and remember to call her next week and let her know, maybe she can call in something different to the pharmacy for me before my next appointment with her.

Bill is going North to help Brittney move early next week. Layla will come here with me. It's like we are making a trade. LoL We usually do pretty well when it's just the two of us. I am hoping that I can still do some type of walking with her. We'll see.

O.K. I am off to bed, more tomorrow.

No comments: