Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Friday, January 28, 2011

New exercise postings and a Dr. appointment

This shows my calories burned, calories consumed and the caloric deficit for the day.


This shows food eaten and Protein, Carb, Fat and Calorie counts for each

I made a goal to not only do cardio for at least an hour, but to also get in at least 10k steps each day.  This shows the steps and at what intervals they were gotten.


This shows physical activity and when and how much I did each time.  My goal will eventually be to get to 2 hours of cardio per day. 


I will be posting these each day.  My daily charts.  They will always be one day behind though.  The reason for that is your body continues to burn calories through the night and to get an accurate total for the day you need to get it the next morning.

I am keeping my calories between 800 on the low side, and 1200 on the high side.  Even at 1200 calories a day ... If I burn 1k calories every day above what I have consumed, then I should show a 2 pound loss per week.  This has been hit or miss.  But quite frankly I haven't had a entirely good week for quite a while.

I am doing my best to get most of those calories as lean protein, but honestly, as long as I have protein once a day and crave carbs for dinner... I am letting up a bit.  Carbs meaning... whole wheat pasta and fruit.  I still haven't had bread and I still am doing my best to stay away from white flour or sugar.

My doctor appointment...
- Stress test results were fine.  They showed me out of shape.. LoL No kidding!  No heart disease showed and arteries are fine.  That's one link of the family gene pool I may have dodged.  I am not ready to be optimistic yet.  LOL
- Bowel issues... she called in a prescription for a stronger laxative that I can use every day. 
- Heart rate ... she called in a stronger version of my heart meds.  
-  She listened to my lungs and seemed surprised that I told her I had a chest cold.  Lungs sounded good.... Well... Then she figured out I have a sinus infection which is draining down my throat into my lungs.  Another visual I apologize for!  lol
So... New stronger antibiotics for it.  And, if my breathing doesn't get better she will call in more steroids for me.
-  We went over the Seattle Transplant Center conversation.  She said (and I agree) that this conversation needs to be more with my Pulmonologist.
-  And, last but not least I need to have follow up blood work done in the next few days to check my thyroid levels since surgery, just to make sure they are fine.

I just love her, she doesn't rush, truly seems interested and concerned, and I always leave there with my questions answered... that is, if I can remember the answers!  LOL

So... I started my antibiotics tonight, and hope they knock out this infection quickly.  I am just tired of being tired. 
I have been dragging my self to the trampoline.  You will see sometimes I only jump for 5 or 10 minutes at a time.  I just go until I either start coughing or wanna pass out. 

So................ Once again Bill's party is changed.  The poor guy will be 61 years old before her gets his party.  We decided to do it NEXT Saturday and that way we can celebrate both our birthdays.  I am usually never one to want a party.  But I just want to get together with friends I haven't seen in a while and play cards and visit.
We took Bill with Britt and Fernando and Layla to Chinese food last night.  I LOVE Chinese food, but checked for the caloric #'s online before we left and so I ate the kids meal chicken strips with Layla.  She thought it was cool that Grandma and her ate the same thing.

That's all I have for tonight.  I am going to quickly take my night time meds, exercise one more time and try to stay outta the refrigerator until tomorrow. 

 


No comments: