Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weigh In

I gained 1.2 pounds last week.  I am sure that eating soda crackers with chicken broth all week, and then eating sherbet before bed each night, and no exercising did me in.  Some say the steroids are the culprit, I dunno... only that I am back on the trampoline today.  I bounce until I have coughing fits then get off for a while.  I am taking over the cooking again.  Bless Bills heart, but he is the Ultimate comfort food cook. 

Bill told me I am being too hard on myself.  But, I have to remain focused on losing weight.  The goal I was shooting for is off the table now (the LVRS), so now I am doing this only for me... and with the hopes it may help me breath easier.  At the very least, it will do wonders to my self esteem.  So... I am trudging on.  Honestly, I felt better when I was exercising.  I know I am sick and my body is fighting an infection, but I just feel so sluggish. 

Once I get going with the bodybugg and entering my food online again I will begin posting again, the daily caloric charts.  While I was sick I ate four things mostly... gallons of chicken broth, orange sherbet, clementine oranges and soda crackers.  Not much to enter, so I just haven't done anything since last Thursday.  I had such a good 3 days prior to that too.  Oh well, I will work back up to that and you can bet next week I will have a loss.

Thursday is Bills 60th birthday so Britt and Fernando are taking us out to dinner... I'll have to watch what I eat then.  And, then Saturday the gathering of Bill's friends we were going to do last week is happening.  So once again I will have to watch what I eat then.  Probably the smartest thing to do is to just exercise more to make up for these two dangerous diet days.
I'll keep you posted.

No comments: