Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Friday, July 9, 2010

Just a note

We will have Layla tomorrow so I thought I would blog tonight before bed.

Last night was the worse nights sleep I have had in a long time. My legs, feet, hands and hips are so painful. Last night they actually woke me up burning and cramping. I am not sure what brought this on, but even today my feet are swollen and painful and my fingers hurt.

I went outside this morning and it was hot, I abruptly came right back in. I didn't even take time to turn the water on. I have had issues when I do anything physical my heart races, and it seems worse when the air is heavy.
So, I go out early and then lock myself away during the day. If it's not too hot in the evening I'll go out and water and do some weeding.

This is something I learned quickly last summer. And, if and when the fires start to burn I will be inside. And, if I go out I will have a scarf or something around my face. Last year that about put me in the hospital. My airways just closed up.

Anyway.. I wanted to note my hands and feet and hips and fingers. I went off the anti-inflammatory for a few days until I could get something that worked better. I took my first dose today. Maybe it will take a few days to help?

No comments: