Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My most wonderful day with Layla

Our favorite Pelicans swimming by the Nature Trail


Yellow Cherries.  So good and Sweet.

Layla with her empty bucket because she ate all the blackberries.  

Her first ever visit to the Library.

Her choices of books to bring home, that we would read in an hour and go back for more.  :)

Layla spent all day yesterday with us and I made it a point to spend the entire day doing fun things just with and for her.







We had a blast.  Too much I guess.  Somewhere between the ice cream Grandma bought her and the Orange Juice Papa gave her, and the swimming and swinging at the park... she ended the evening throwing up.  :(

This morning she said even though she threw up she wanted to do it again!  LOL

Here is some pictures of our day.

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!