Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Friday, August 19, 2011

Measurements and Wii bass fishing.

I told you last night that I would post my measurements and weight. I will updated it once a month.  Since I started on the 17th, then I'll keep it at that.

Here it is................




I will also try and get better pictures once a month.  LOL
I was back at Curves today, and instead of coming home and doing my 5 minutes on the trampoline I cleaned house.  I even vacuumed our front porch.  Then I played the Wii (bass fishing.. and I lost miserably) to try and get more movement in my day.

Today is the first day I have stuck to my diet.  I actually made a really healthy tuna sandwich with onions, pickles and a little lite mayo on plain Bagel Thins with watercress and tomatoes, and sliced cucumbers on the side.  :)  I have taken the sugar back out of my iced tea.  I thought about doing the stevia stuff, but thought if I can do without either I will be that much better off.


2 comments:

Teresa said...

Good for you Kellie. Glad you are feeling better & have some energy. Hang in there girl! You are in my thoughts & prayers.

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog