Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Friday, August 12, 2011

A good day

I managed to get to Curves 3 days this week, and use my trampoline for a grand total of 5 minutes one other day.

On the way there I drove by a live in care facility for the elderly.  A very nice place, nicely landscaped.  Outside on the sidewalk I noticed many framed pictures, probably 20 or more.  Also a lot of silk arrangements and silk trees and a little bit of furniture.  I should have stopped on my way to Curves.  On the way home I pulled into the parking lot and went to look.  There were a few pictures left.  Very nice ones.  Good quality framing and matting.  I realized that one of the occupants must have passed away.  :(

I bought 2 26x 23" pictures and 1 30x37" one.  Bill said he will paint the living room for me this winter, so with the new paint they will go really well with the red highlights that goes with the mostly beige furniture and rug.  I got all 3 pictures for 20$.  I wish I could have seen the others that were there.

I spent all day cleaning out the guest/Layla's room.  Layla is a little pack rat.  She loves small pieces of paper.  Her mom was the same way.  I am not sure where that comes from?  LOL  Any way... I went and bought 2 cans of brown spray paint for plastic and painted some of those plastic drawers on wheels.  Now, she can have a place for toys and "craft supplies".

All and all it was a pretty good day.  Tomorrow I plan to do some baking and work some more on the cookbooks, which I have a pretty good start on.  I should have no problems getting 3 of them done before the holidays.  I would have loved a gift like that from my mom.  Britt and I decided that we are going to limit gifts this year for the adults.  One bought gift per person.  But we can make as many as we want.  I love giving things to people at Christmas and friends is easy because I bake so much.  For Brittney it's more difficult because whatever I make all year I just give to her.  I will have to be sneaky this year.  :)  And, Bill... well what do you get for the man who wants nothing?  LOL

Any way.. a good day.  I had a little bit of a difficult time going around the second loop at Curves, I was out of breath and making noises to get air.  I think the ladies were worried about me.

I have some doctor appointments coming up with lots of questions to ask.  Mostly about these sharp pains which are followed by panic attacks, which bring on terrible headaches and lately have been making me sick to my stomach.
Also though I want to talk to him about the stem cell transplant thing.  The doctor has called me twice now wanting to know if I have come to any conclusions about it.  I want my pulmonologist to look over the material the Dr. sent to me.
Also, my feet are swelling.  It happens all the time.  Whether I am walking a lot, sitting a lot, while I am sleeping... I will get up and it hurts so bad to walk on my feet I limp on both legs to get somewhere to sit down.  Then once I can move around the pain goes away but the swelling stays.

O.K. I am off of here for the night.  I am looking forward to a quiet tomorrow with my cookbooks and baking.  :)

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!