Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I am tired

Today was uneventful.  I cancelled my tanning appointment because somehow over night my skin turned red.  Lol  I usually don't burn but I did this time.  Not bad, just enough to take a day or two off.  I don't want to push the skin cancer thing. 

I took a 2 hour nap today.  I actually went in and went to bed.  I am not sure what is bringing on this sluggishness (is that a word?) I have lately.  I have to push myself to get anything accomplished. 

I did 15 minutes on the trampoline today.  That's it!  I feel like I am still losing weight.  I know this weeks weigh in was .6 pounds but I honestly think a pound either way can be explained away by medication.  And, by medication that is my polite way to say constipation. 

When I went to my Dr. yesterday she gave me a couple other laxatives to try.  It seems this heart medication is known to cause these kind of problems. 

I have that 5k to do on Saturday morning.  Bill said he would walk with me.  I am 98% sure I can do this easily... but I just am not as sure of myself these days.  If the weather is rainy and the air is stagnant that is a problem.  I'll do fine. 

I have already taken my medication and it's getting to be that time. 

Tomorrow I am hoping to get some more exercising in and do better tracking my food. 

No comments: