Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weigh in and new measurements





The above shows how well I can do when I don't pig out at night. 

Here are my measurements and the progress I have made since starting this bodybugg thingy.  I had been on weight watchers and lost 9 pounds prior to this.  Any rate... it is beginning. 

I know raising the cardio to 2 hours per day will help me with my progress.  Some days it is really hard to do, I have to tell you!  Today we went grocery shopping and ran errands and then Britt and Layla came over to visit for a little while, so I didn't start my cardio work out until around 3:30.  I pushed myself tonight and did 35 minutes without stopping.  It felt really good but at the same time it sent me into coughing FITS! 
I have 45 minutes more to do tonight and it's already after 7:00.... I am not sure I will get in the entire 2 hours.  I'll do my best.  The more I exercise the quicker I will reach my goals.

I am still feeling this infection I have.  I just can't seem to get a deep breath.  I try and cough up as much as possible... which is nothing.  I cough until I feel like I will throw up.  I would think with all the jumping on the trampoline I am doing it would knock some of that stuff loose.

I am going to call tomorrow and talk with the Pulmonologist to see about the steroids.  My primary doctor suggested it.  She said that if I am still have breathing problems she would keep me on them, but since it was him that prescribed them, then he should be the one to extend them. 
She called me tonight by the way.  She is so personable.  I am lucky to have found her.  She just wanted to clarify a message I left for her.  <3

So... Have I mentioned how much I love dishes?  LoL  I can remember a trip my mom and I made to visit her sister.  I was SO impressed that her sister had actual drawers lined and padded for MULTIPLE sets of dishes. 
Lately, I especially like brightly colored platters, dishes, bowls... anything. 

Today for an early Birthday present we bought a few dishes and serving bowls and the prettiest platter.

Aren't they so Springy?!?!  I just love them. 

I forgot to mention... I lost 2.4 pounds today at Weight Watchers.  If I hadn't had those 2 nights that I ate everything in the frig it would have been so much more.  It's alright... I'll take it and work for more this week.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the poppy dishes, bowls and platter, Kellie--they're so "HAPPY!" Hugs, Savannah

Anonymous said...

Oh, and p.s., Congrats on the weight loss! S.