Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A very bad breathing day




Yesterday I had a very good day.  I got in over 2 hours of cardio, I ate well, and I burned plenty of calories.

Today however I am shaky, short of breath and feel like I have weights sitting on my chest.  Our air quality has been unhealthy, and I still have the remnants of this cold/infection.  I didn't take the air quality seriously and was out in it again today.  This afternoon and tonight I am a believer!  This is the worst I have had my breath as far as not getting any or struggling for enough.

I have tried to exercise today and I just gave up.  You'll see the charts tomorrow. 

My pulmonologist's nurse called me this afternoon about my meds and said that if I am having breathing issues they want to see me.  So, I have an appointment tomorrow at 2:00.  I am so thankful for the doctors I have.  It's just not everyday that someone is lucky enough to have doctors who actually follow up and care about their patients.  Mine do, and I am very appreciative of them.

Now, for tonight ... It's 7:00 I am going to take my medicine and go to bed.  I am physically exhausted for no good reason.  More tomorrow.

3 comments:

Muddy Knees said...

Great job on your progress to date. We are all so very proud of how hard you are overcoming adversity.

I happened to notice on many days you eat no breakfast and no lunch. Those are marked as skipped meals. Do you think you would possibly binge less, in the evening, if you ate more small meals throughout the day? Just a thought, cause I do feel more even energy and have less cravings this way. Just a thought, or possibly I am missing something on your food charts. The way it looked was that you were fueling most the day (until dinner) on just some coffee and creamer.

Muddy Knees said...

I shouldn't type so fast. I meant to type We are proud of how hard you are working to overcome adversity. <3

Unknown said...

<3 Thanks for the kind words Alicia. <3

I am one of those people that if I eat in the morning it starts a process of eating, snacking ... no stopping. LOL

I never really have eaten breakfast. I am trying now to eat at least an orange or something, but I have tried things like oatmeal, or a protien, or toast and it always leads to a problem.

My binging I think honestly is out of boredom. Bad me! LOL