Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lora's Dump Cake



Into a 9x13 pan

1 Can 20 ounce Crushed Pineapple (not drained)
1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
Mix together

Sprinkle 1 yellow cake mix over
Pour 2 cubes melted butter over
Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded coconut

Bake in 350 oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

All your recipes look and sound so yummy, but a lot of them are so rich!!! They must be the ones from your family's recipes...just like recipes from Julie Child, lots of cream and butter. I never thought of adding cream to split pea soup...sounds yummy! I do think I'm going to have to indulge and make a few, the dump cake first, I love coconut..thanks for sharing! The pictures are great, too, love your beautiful serving dishes....

Unknown said...

Savannah,

Most of these are family recipes, and most of my family was from the South. "The more butter and fat the better!" LOL

The Dump Cake is one of our favorites. It is SO easy to make and really good.

Thank you for the compliments. A few of these recipes I have had to remake because we forgort to take a picture before we ate them.! LOL
All this is not good on my waist line.