Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spicy Tuna Dip

This recipe came from Toni Hopkins

I promise "Tuna" doesn't thrill me, but this dip is WONDERFUL with Corn Chips! I also have made it with "lite" mayo and it still tastes great.

In a food processor mix

1 can Tuna
add tablespoons of mayo one at a time until smooth and creamy

Remove from processor and fold in a Can of diced Chile's (you can add a jalapeno pepper with seeds removed if you want more heat).

No comments: