Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Sunday, May 16, 2010

3 Bean Salad



Grandma Gorsage's 3 Bean Salad

1 Can Wax Beans
1 Can Kidney Beans
1 Can Cut Green Beans
(all drained well)

Dressing...
3/4 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Vinegar
1/2 cup Salad Oil

1 Medium Onion diced
1 Red Pepper diced
Salt and Pepper to taste

Is best if refrigerated at least 4 to 6 hours prior to serving... or night before.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Now here's a low-fat recipe, but lots of sugar, lol...no wonder I always loved my grandma's 3-bean salad and wondered why mine didn't taste as good, she probably put lots of sugar in hers, too :)...thanks, Kellie!