Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Tuesday, February 23, 2010




I had a light bulb moment and figured out most of my tech issues on my page. :) That is soooo unlike me!!!! I normally am running from one shiney thing to the other.

Now to just figure out why the music echo's itself on this page. Hmmm. That one may take a while.

I was so glad to fix the Recipe issue. I wanted them to show up but be seperated from my daily blog. Well, they are kind of. It's the best I can do.

No comments: