Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The last 2 nights have just been miserable. Both nights I have not slept more than 1/2 hour at a time. Both nights I have ended up taking the oxygen canula off and leaving it off thinking that was part of what the problem was. Doesn't seem to be the oxygen or the canula. Also the last couple days I can not get a good breath in. My chest feels tight, almost like someone is sitting on it.
If I didn't have a doctor's appointment coming up I would be calling him to see what I can do to get some relief. As it is... I can wait until Monday.

I have been going through recipes. I am not sure if I mentioned about my mom's recipe's. But, I have lost a bunch of them and it just makes me sick.

She died a little over a year ago. She was the ultimate entertainer! She loved to cook and she was wonderful at it. When she died my step father decided I either didn't deserve or shouldn't have ALL her recipes. So, he took her recipe boxes and with no rhyme or reason took all her recipes and put them in piles. Some he gave to me, some he gave to his daughters... who DO NOT like me. Sadly, that just means many of mom's recipes are lost to our family forever. Now my step-father has little to do with me or my brothers. It's so sad that things ended up this way.

Anyway, back to the recipes. With the recipes I have of hers I plan on putting together a book. I also have many of my grandma's (my mom's mom) recipes, so between the two of them I should have enough to make a decent book. I put out a note to mom's sister and my neices to send me family type recipes that they have too.
As I get the recipes I will be posting them here. I hope you'll enjoy them.
Speaking of food. LoL It's time I figure out what's for dinner.

No comments: