Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Grandma's Easy Corn Chowder

cook 1 slice mild onion in 1 tablespoon butter until onion is tender.

Add 2 cups diced potatoes and 1 cup water.


Cook over fire until potatoes are tender. Add corn kernels from cob about 1/2 cup. 1 pint milk, 1/2 teas salt, a little pepper and 1 tablespoon butter.

Bring to boiling point and serve immediately.


I love how she says "cook over fire"!

No comments: