Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pineapple and Shrimp Salad

In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup of cubed pineapple and 1 1/2 ounces chopped cooked shrimp. Add 1 teaspoon of chopped mint or cilantro, and 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice; toss to mix. Serve over shredded lettuce or baby greens; season to taste with salt and pepper.


{Any time I use Shrimp I roast it (unless recipe calls for something different)

single layer on a baking sheet 400 oven for about 8 minutes drizzled with a little Olive Oil till pink. just salted and peppered to taste.}

No comments: