Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Friday, March 25, 2011

Chocolate Chip and Bacon Cookies

‎1/2 cup butter, softened (you could also replace some butter with an equal amount of bacon grease)



1/2 cup brown sugar


1/2 cup white sugar


1 egg


1 teaspoon vanilla extract


...1 1/8 cup all purpose flour


1/2 teaspoon baking soda


1/4 teaspoon salt

1 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips


5 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled


Cream together the butter and sugar. Mix in the egg and vanilla. In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet. Stir in the chocolate and bacon. Scoop dough onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
 
This recipe came from a Friend of mine  Bette Rutland.  I haven't made them yet... not exactly diet food... but O M G!!!  Two of my favorite things in the world.  I have to make them just once... just to say I did and to confirm that this very well could be the perfect food!  LOL

No comments: