Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another E.R. Visit

This will be quick.  I am feeling bad.

Yesterday Bill and I went grocery shopping and about half way through I told Bill my chest was feeling tight.  By the time we got home I couldn't take the pain anymore.  As it was Britt was on her way to the house so she took me up to the hospital and I spent 5 hours in the Emergency room to have them tell me I was having an anxiety attack.

I know these are real, but it makes me feel like I am one of those nervous types of women who can't handle stress or problems and get the vapors.  I am a strong person and I can handle pain.

This pain was mind blowing.  Like someone had a hold of my chest ripping and twisting.  They finally gave me knock out medicine and sent me home to sleep it off.

That worked fine until around 3:00 this morning and I have been up every since.  Today is better, but my chest is on the verge of incredible pain.  Does that make sense?  It seems like one big cough, one twist or pull and the pain will return.  Any way, I spent the day reading and napping.

No comments: