Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Sunday, January 15, 2012

10 Days, 4 Pounds

I had to look back at my beginning day.  I have lost a total of 4.2 pounds in 10 days.  I am still staying on the reset for another couple weeks.  I want to feel comfortable enough with my good eating habits before I start the next chapter.

There will be a few days coming up where I will be off the diet.  One Bill's Bday is the 27th of this month, and my Bday is the 7th of next month.  We will celebrate with family and cake and presents for Bill's.  But, I am turning 50 and I want to remember it somehow.  A good meal with friends, a movie, a night out.  Something other than sitting in this house.

I have been weighing myself every morning on this diet and some days I will gain 8 ounces to a pound, and other days I will lose 2. So... I think I will begin to weigh myself once a week.  I have noticed that this diet like every other one I have been changes my digestive progress.  So I am sure day to day the pounds will go up and down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello can I reference some of the material here in this entry if I reference you with a link back to your site?
[url=http://www.digitalcamerabuzz.com]Best Digital Cameras[/url]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.