Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Monday, December 19, 2011

Thank you for your prayers

I will be getting my desktop computer back tomorrow so I will be blogging much more.  I have missed a lot of events that I will have to catch up on.

I spoke to Gail on the phone.  She called me after she went and got eyelash extensions which are supposed to remain dry for so many hours.  I wished her well with those instructions!  lol
She is handling it just the right way.  Understanding that a lot of things will change and she just has to take one hurdle at a time.

I wasn't going to mention my Copd because I wants this to be about her and her needs and not me.  Her sister however told her.  So I think a tiny amount I could actually tell her I understood.  I understood about feeling damaged and hearing such news that you automatically go to the worse place and think you are dying.  She is doing good understanding there will be good days and sick days with Chemo.  It is just the not knowing and not being able to plan your life.

We promised to keep in close touch and I told her I will always be here for her at any hour.

 I promise to blog more soon.  Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.
[url=http://acnetreatments250.blinkweb.com/]Home remedies for acne[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your thoughtful present of having written this article. The message seems to be given to me specifically. Our son also had a lot to learn from this – though he was the individual that found your site first. Most of us can't imagine a more superb present than a gift to encourage that you do more.