Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Not for weak tummy's

I decided (I don't know why) that I wanted to keep a picture of the wick and cyst.  I seem to be getting these more and more.  The doctor said some people do, and some don't.  I asked if I wasn't scrubbing hard enough?  He laughed and said no.  For some reason the skin will take a blemish and begin to close over it and then forming a pocket and the blemish becomes like a seed that is encapsuled.  It can stay like that forever and not become a problem, or like me...... everything on my body is turning against me and these become infected and need to be removed.

The wick is the white-sih part sticking out.  My skin around it is burned from the tape.  Today I just put a large bandage over it.  We'll see how that does.

I will blog again later tonight, and I promise it won't be gross!  lol

3 comments:

Leenie said...

Hi Kellie,
I just now figured out how to comment. I just want to say that I am in awe of what you do and the fortitude and determination with which you do it all. You are really something! I wish I could say that I'd gotten everything accomplished that you have with all you have to deal with.

I wish you a a new year full of peace, happiness, strength and love (I think you already have these ;-} ).

Hugs to you,
Leenie (from becomeanex.org - it's been a while since I've been in touch).

Unknown said...

Leenie, It is SO nice to hear from you. I think of you often too and hope you're doing well. I think I began by accomplishing a lot, but the latter part of the year has slowed me down.

I miss all of you and I am so glad that you figured out how to comment. Maybe we won't lose touch. I try and get to the Ex site often, but life gets in the way. I have neglected this blog that I promised to do every day. Sometimes days turn into a week or two.
Happy New Year (((Hugs to you)))

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!