Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chest pain

Bill and I took Priscilla for a walk at Steens Sports Park.  I think we walked about a mile and a half.  I jumped on the trampoline this morning also... 15 minutes.

When we got home I began to have that familiar pain in my chest.  Not sure if it's heart... not sure if it's lung.  I took the "medicine cocktail" they prescribed for me and went to bed.  I slept about 3 hours, woke up and ate dinner and still have it.  It is no better or no worse.. .just this constant pain that comes with every breath.

It could have been brought on by the cold breeze in my face, I don't know?  I consider myself a strong person.  I have never been a complainer and can tolerate pain...
But when this pain comes on I just want to go to the hospital and be put on pain meds and fluids until it goes away.  I want to be DRUGGED.  I don't want to feel this.  Does that make me a hypochondriac or a weirdo for wanting to hang out at the hospital?

Well... I am grinning and bearing it.  I will go medicate myself again and go to bed and hope I can sleep through the night.

More tomorrow.

No comments: