Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I forgot my medications!

I am so tired tonight that this will be really short.

I forgot to take my morning medications.  That is my heart medication, my anti-inflammatory, my depression meds and my aspirin... plus both inhalers, Spiriva and Advair.

This is about the 4th or 5th time I have forgotten to take them.  Also for almost 2 hours today I was without my O2.
Tonight I am feeling the effects of it all.

I can't seem to keep my eyes open, I am just exhausted.  So... I have already taken my night time meds and I will gather up Priscilla and scoot her into bed.

More tomorrow.

No comments: