Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I didn't know stubborn before now

First I'll get the bragging out of the way.  Priscilla and I have been having a great time getting to know each other.  Bill says this dog is mine and is for companionship and love.  Well, she is all that and more!  She is like a child.  Since she was caged her entire life everything to her is an adventure and there are no boundaries.  Needless to say all my flower and veggie gardens are toast.  It's a good thing that Autumn is approaching and harvest is not far off.

While draining our pool for winter, water had gotten into what used to be our Koi pond and had sat there just long enough to get mucky and smelly.  Of course when he let her out in the back yard that is the first place she headed and rolled and wallowed in it.  I said fine I'll give her a bath.  Cari had mentioned that she got bath's at least once a week so I figured she must be a good calm bath getter.  WRONG

I got the little plastic wading pool out and began to put water in it as I got her shampoo and a towel, then went to get her.  She was not going to stand for that!  She drug me all over the front yard.  Finally my sweet neighbor across the street came to my rescue and together she got her bath.

Since then she has made beds in both gardens in the front.  One, a flower bed and the other my poor tomato garden.  The flower garden I found her in and when I called her to come out she would turn around and take a bite of my flowers... I even had time to come into the house, get the camera and go back out and take a picture of her.  She is a clown.  Just looking at her face makes anyone smile.  She will run full blast and not be able to stop and smash into the wall, or run through the front screen door because she has forgot it's there.

Here are my bragging pictures of my girl...
Her new bed in my tomatoes



What used to be my full and pretty flower bed.  She has a plant in her mouth chewing it.






I know why they call humans "bull" headed.  She has her own agenda and is in no hurry to do what she doesn't want to do.
She is wonderful with other dogs, she just wants to play.  Unfortunately our two spoiled dogs want nothing to do with her so she will bow down in front of them and bark (in a deep bully voice) at their faces.  I am hoping with time they will come around.  Right now it's kind of sad for her to have no one to play with.
Well...... except Layla which loves her, but even a 6 year old is no match for her.  Layla was trying to keep one of her stuffed animals away from Priscilla and finally took off running outside.  Priscilla finally caught up to her and pretty much tackled her and stole her bear leaving Layla crying.  LOL

She has kept me smiling which is worth everything.  We have smoke surrounding us here and my chest has been terrible, with my pain meds and this adorable face I have kept my mind off how bad I feel.

I have an appointment tomorrow with my Primary Care doctor and I am hoping to hear about this mass on my bladder.  I'll let you know.  Also, I have decided to go back to weight watchers.  I will start again next Tuesday.  I will let you what my weigh in is and how my progress goes.
I feel like I can re-dedicate myself to my health now.

4 comments:

Giulia said...

Priscilla is a RIOT! What a face that gal has. A face that could launch a thousand laughs. Although I'd be mighty upset is she were romping and chomping through MY garden!

Praying that bladder thing isn't anything at all. Like, you need something else in your life to deal with? NOT!!

Keep your chins up (that's you and Prissy - lol).

Anonymous said...

I knew Priscilla would be a special blessing for you...she is SOOO happy!...thank you for posting the pics...for some reason they have made a difference, to me, since I can't have a dog right now...thank you, Savannah

HGH reviews said...

I've always said what I don't know
Couldn't hurt as bad as leavin' you
Turns out I knew what I was thinkin',
It ain't an easy thing to do,
Well I guess I should be goin'
I sure found out too much to stay,
Please don't say your sorry
I might wait another day

HGH reviews said...

I went and picked up the prescriptions, came home and took them and sat in my chair. Before I knew it I was half awake / half asleep. I finally gave up and went to bed and slept. I woke up once took more pills and went back to sleep.