Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Monday, September 19, 2011

Honesty sucks sometimes

I had one of the worse nights last night.  I was not going to write about it... but this is all about me and my life and ailments.

I have been really tired.  I even took about a 3 hour nap which is something I just don't do.

I went to bed last night and around 12:30 I woke up soaked.  It took me a few minutes to figure out what happened.  I had wet the bed!  My god... I think I was still in nursery school the last time that happened.  So, I got up took off all the sheets and the mattress pad and comforter and threw them downstairs to wash today.  Then went and got soap and water and scrubbed my mattress then got the blow dryer to get it dry so I could put clean sheets on it to go back to bed.  Around 1:45 - 2:00 I finally got back to sleep.  I slept until 9:30 this morning.

Bill said he was about to come in and check on me.  Had it been me, I would have checked on me sooner...just sayin.  LoL

I have no idea why that happened.  I went to the bathroom before bed.  I did not drink more than usual all day or before bed.

This just can't happen anymore.  It was humiliating to tell Bill I wet the bed.  OMG... I am not old enough to be incontinent and not young enough to not be potty trained.

So there it is... honesty.

Tomorrow is my first Weight Watchers weigh in since going back.  I have NO faith that I have lost weight.  I will get on tomorrow and post my results.

2 comments:

Giulia said...

You have an amazing amount of courage my dear Kellie, to confess such a thing. And I love you very much indeed for that bravery. Yeah, honesty does suck, but I'd go to the ends of the earth to hear it rather than the lie.

You're such an interesting dichotomy. On the one hand you want so much to make a difference. On the other - you want to not be considered "special" or like Superwoman. Well, you know what? You're Superwoman to me and Superwoman can wet her bed any ole time she pleases as far as I'm concerned! lol If you happen to get to the stage of wearing floral adult diapers before the rest of us, you'll simply be a trend setter! Why not go into designing fashion floral diapers. I'm serious. You'd probably make a FORTUNE!

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!