Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Monday, November 22, 2010

I am just about ready to call it a night, but wanted to post my biking progress.

I went over to Britt's this afternoon and rode for an hour.  I increased the distance to 7.5 miles, up from 6. 

It is snowing heavy tonight.  I think during the night it may stop because it's supposed to get down into the single digits by morning.  I am hoping they won't cancel the Weight Watchers meeting tomorrow.  They said that if the City schools are closed then the meetings will be cancelled.  I can feel my weight loss now.  My clothes aren't fitting the way the did a month ago.  My face is slimming down. 

I'll post tomorrow to let you know if WW had their meeting and how my ride goes tomorrow. 
Night

Not much is going on.  My energy levels have really dropped the last couple days.  I haven't slept well, so I am going to give it a really good shot tonight.

1 comment:

Spunkie said...

Kellie you have me charged up to get on my bike and ride I am going to start today. Walking is to much stress on me I have a tread mill but just to much for now .. You keep going girl and now look you have this old lady riding I will let you know if I keep my promise to ride .. I would like to lose about 60 lbs before June also so here we go improving our lives like we did with cigs. Thanks for being my friend and your post.